Kimmie Essential ™ Pink Himalayan Rose Soap
- Kimmie Essential ™ Pink Himalayan Rose'Soap
- Light, exfoliating, refreshing, Soap Bar with a rich luscious lather.
- Enjoy the exfoliating experience in the comforts of your home.
- Can't get enough then try our other Soap Bars too!
- Kimmie Essential ™ Pink Himalayan Rose Soap (3 Bars)
- Ingredients:*Goat Milk Soap, Pink Himalayan Sea Salt, Essential Oil Blend including Rose
- Glycerin soap a natural emollient, draws moisture out of the air to benefit skin health.
- Goat's Milk is known for skin softening, anti-inflammatory properties healing skin irritations, promoting skin regeneration.
- Detox, exfoliates dead skin, rehydrates leaves skin soft and supple.
- Avocado oil known benefits are a good source of vitamin A, D, E.
- Magnesium sulfate (Epsom salt) known benefits are removing toxins from the body.
- Moisturizes extra dry itchy skin especially psoriasis, eczema & dermatitis suffers
- How to use: For best results wet skin & soap under warm water. Lather up Kimmie Essential ™ Pink Himalayan Rose Soap in washcloth then gently massage over body in circular motion, rinse & repeat. Follow up with one of our great Body Butters.
- Natural botanicals and essential oils without Alcohols, Mineral Oil, Petroleum, Parabens, SLS or SLES are used in any of our soaps
- *Ingredients: Goat’s Milk Soap - Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil (only from Certified renewable sources), Safflower Oil, Kosher Vegetable Glycerine,Goat’s Milk, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent),Purified Water, Sorbitol (moisturizer),Sorbitan oleate (emulsifer), Colloidal Oat protein (moisturizer and conditioner),Titanium Dioxide (mineral whitener used in opaque soaps)
RETURN/ REFUND POLICY/CANCELLATIONS
At Mindful Mane & Body Care, LLC, we hope that you are satisfied with all our products, but if you are not, you can always return them for store credit of the product amount only. This applies to regular-priced items only. If you have any questions on our products, please contact us prior to ordering. Please Note: Mindful Mane & Body Care, LLC does not offer RETURNS OR EXCHANGES on International orders.
ALL SALES ITEMS ARE FINAL.
To return an item, please contact our Concierge care team with your order number, item and reason for return. Your order details can be found in your Order History page (for Subscribers only). Unfortunately, shipping fees are not refundable and we do not offer return labels.
For returns outside the return policy, Mindful Mane & Body Care LLC reserves the right to not accept the return.
Return policies are specified on the product detail page. For most items we accept complimentary returns within 5 days of receipt if the item is unused and in original sealed packaging.
Please note: Due to product safety issues items that are opened, made-to-order, Gift sets or one-of-a-kind are not eligible for return. We do not allow exchanges.
Please allow up to 10 business days for your return to be processed from the time that we receive it. Your refund will be issued to the original form of payment that you used to make the purchase with. We will email you a copy of your refund when it is issued.
Requests for cancellations must be submitted by 1:00 pm Eastern Time on the day you submit your order, and all requests for order cancellations received after this time will not be accepted. We are unable to cancel orders with expedited shipping.
ORDER PROCESSING & SHIPPING INFORMATION
Customer Service Hours
You are welcome to order 24 hours a day on our website! Our Concierge care team representatives are available to assist you at 240 685-6685 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm EST, Monday through Friday.
All orders are subject to bank/ Pay Pal authorization prior to processing. Only authorized purchases will be processed and shipped. Most orders are processed within 2-4 business days (processing time does not include weekends). Orders are processed and shipped on business days only (Monday through Friday, excluding major holidays). Orders placed on Saturday and Sunday will begin processing the following Monday.
Once each item has been fulfilled, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with the tracking number once your order ships. Please allow up to 48 hours to receive this shipping confirmation email. Express shipping options and any other third-party fees are non-refundable. We cannot be held accountable for any delays caused by the carrier. Please note that if inaccurate or incomplete addresses are provided, or if there are unverified details with your order, it may delay processing by an additional 1-2 business days. We encourage all customers to thoroughly review their shipping and billing information prior to checking out to ensure any possible delays are avoided.
Tracking your order:
If there is a problem with your tracking number or package delivery, please contact the courier directly prior to contacting us. Please allow 1 - 4 days for the tracking information to show. In some rare case, the tracking information may not update but you will still receive your order. Please contact us after the estimated delivery time.
USPS Carrier General Information:
Email: USPS® Customer Service
TTY Access for Federal Relay Services:
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8 AM - 8:30 PM ET
Saturday 8 AM - 6 PM ET
USPS Tracking® (Domestic & International)
INTERNATIONAL PAYMENTS, TAXES AND DUTIES
We only accept International payments through PayPal. If you are new to PayPal; sign in as a guest or log into your account. Follow the step by step guidelines and pay for your order. In some cases your payment may not clear through the system right away; especially if you are in the verification process through Pay Pal. Please allow 1-5 business days for payment to clear in rare cases. Your payment on Pay Pal will generate the receipt of your purchase and automatically convert foreign currency. Once your order has been shipped, and has been accepted by our postal facility, you will receive U.S.P.S Tracking via email complete with tracking number of each package.
International customers (outside of the United States) are responsible to pay any applicable inbound duties, taxes, and any other fees which your local Customs authority deems appropriate. These fees are paid to your local carrier or government and are not collected by Mindful Mane & Body Care, and thus cannot be refunded.
We ship international packages DDU (duties and taxes unpaid), meaning that these fees are not included in the price of the goods you purchase from our website. All applicable fees must be paid by the recipient in order to receive the parcel. As we are unable to advise the amount of what these fees might be, we recommend contacting your country's customs office or tax agent for respective charges and rates on any package coming outside of your country.
Mindful Mane & Body Care, LLC is required by International Shipping laws to list the accurate value of each purchased package as listed on Pay Pal.
If your package was damaged in transit, you must notify our Concierge care team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 days of receipt of goods so we can make a claim with the carrier. Do not discard the damaged packaging in the event the carrier would like to inspect the box and its contents. Given the limited quantities of many of our products, a replacement may not always be possible but we will do all we can to remedy the situation.
PRECAUTIONS & DISCLAIMERS
General: External use only. Do not apply directly to skin may cause abrasions. Consult physician before use especially if pregnant, nursing, taking medication or have a medical condition. Avoid eyes, mucus membranes & sensitive skin. Warning contains tree nuts. Keep out of reach of children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier. Caution: Possible skin sensitivity. The oils as such may not cause skin sensitivity, but when applied and the skin is exposed to ultra violet (UV) light, sun sensitivity may occur.
Body Butter/Hair Creme & Gel Products Disclaimer
During summer months (May-Sep) there is a great possibility the products may arrive melted, due to the f